Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blog Posts

Who hasn't done a post about their definition of Blog posts?

Blog posts can be about anything, from the weather recently (and how crap it is and why) to Politics (again, about how crap it is and why), or just about anything.

They can even be structured however the author feels, in one great big paragraph, or in small point form notes.

But the thing that I find that makes a blog post a blog post is the Length of the post. A blog post of less then 15 words is, in my opinion, not a blog post. something that short is more suited to Facebook or Twitter.
Yeah, that's all I can think of for now, although I suppose a Blog post over 1000 words is more an essay than a blog post.

Thanks for reading and see you next post~!

No comments:

Post a Comment